Do you prefer walking over running? Did you answer yes to either of the above questions? If so, you are perfect for a Mall Walker Challenge. Mall walking is a popular concept that is growing with the amount of new shopping facilities being built in many cities across the country. Whether it is an indoor shopping mall or an outdoor outlet mall, the fact is, it’s a great way to catch up with friends/family and meet your daily step goal at the same time… Plus, if you have some extra time, you can go shopping too!
How to Start a Mall Walker Group
- Set up a CureSearch Challenge page to make your Mall Walking group official! You can visit www.curesearchchallenge.org/yourchallenge to learn more about setting up a supporter page.
- Email email@example.com with information regarding your location and he will assist you in contacting your local mall’s guest services center.
- Recruit friends, family and co-workers to join your group, and set up either daily, weekly, or monthly walking times based on your groups preferences.
- Take pride in the fact you are not only exercising but also helping in the fight to end children’s cancer.
- Earn fun incentive prizes for you and your group, take a look at the full list at www.curesearchchallenge.org/incentives.